1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My Full GH3 Review (Admiring Light)

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Jman, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Jman

Jman Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Columbus, OH
    I completed my full review of the GH3. I very much like the camera...most responsive camera I think I've ever used. Not quite enough to spend the extra cash and lose IBIS over my E-M5, but a truly awesome machine:
    Review: Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 @ Admiring Light

• Like Like x 5
  2. entropicremnants

entropicremnants Mu-43 All-Pro

Jul 16, 2012
    John Griggs
    :thumbup: Excellent job. I know they are great but I too have no reason to change from my E-M5.

I'm a little disappointed about that viewfinder being so "video centric" but the GH are so entrenched in digital video these days -- Panasonic has apparently done an excellent job of making something filmmakers can use for professional results. A cinematographer friend of mine swears by his GH2 and I can see a GH3 in his future -- especially after he gets a look in that viewfinder.

3. riverr02

riverr02 Mu-43 Veteran

May 2, 2011
    New York
    Rafael
    Thanks for the review. Though I currently own an OM-D, I am in no way an Olympus fan boy and am very glad to see there's such a worthy competitor from Panasonic. Frankly, the only thing keeping me with Olympus right now is the IBIS. My previous camera was a GH2, and the ergonomic layout of the camera and menu system is IMHO better than that seen on Olympus bodies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.