My first shots with GF-1

Ducati_Don

Mu-43 Regular
I was able to use my new GF-1 with the 20mm f 1.7 on a recent trip to Paris. These are my first shots with the camera. I hope you enjoy them! Don

Attachments

m1pui

Mu-43 Veteran
Great photo's there :)

Titles like that always make me think that there should be a genuine "First shots" thread. I can't remember what mine were, but they'd probably have been of the door in front of the table I'm sitting at right now :biggrin:

Ducati_Don

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks! I am still trying to figure out how to attach photos much cleaner. I see from other posts that folks are able to attach photos with statements, borders, etc.

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus
Hi Don,

Here's a link to a thread which offers explanation on posting images. 1st link.

As well as a thread which will take you to a desktop movie I created on how to post from Flickr, which doesn't eat up your allotted space here on MU-43. 2nd link

Also, I use Aperture 3 (Apple) and there's a free export filter (BorderFX) which allows you to place borders on the images during export.

I'm sure there are many other methods, but that's how I do it.

https://www.mu-43.com/f77/how-post-images-forum-threads-316/

https://www.mu-43.com/f77/movie-illustrating-image-embedding-flickr-8863/

Cheers, Alan

Ducati_Don

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks Alan. I just bought Aperture 3 for the $79 sale Apple was advertising. I have only started playing with it. The new camera, digital photography, and aperture 3 has me a bit busy as far as my learning curve goes!!

Don

GaryAyala

Mu-43 Legend
aaahhh ... The City of Lights. I see Hotel de Ville ... Is that Le Train Bleu? ... Gare de Lyon near Bastille? That fence is familiar ... guessing the Hotel des Invalides?

Gary

Ducati_Don

Mu-43 Regular
aaahhh ... The City of Lights. I see Hotel de Ville ... Is that Le Train Bleu? ... Gare de Lyon near Bastille? That fence is familiar ... guessing the Hotel des Invalides?

Gary
Good eyes! Yes, it is Le Train Bleu, and the Hotel de Ville, the fence is on the north side of the Louvre.

I really liked the contrast with the merry go round and the gray of the Hotel de Ville, it caught my eye

Don