Review My EPM1 Review

John King

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
John ...
Great review.

I just bought an E-PM2 at a price too good to refuse.

I agree with everything in the review, specially about the lousy IBIS.

However, the E-PM2 has the 16 MPx Sony sensor, same as the E-M5 MkI, so very good compared with the 12 MPx one.

This is just a wonderful, tiny camera. Love it with my 14-42 EZ and f/1.8 25.

Erich_H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Eastern Denmark (annexed in 1658 by Sweden)
Real Name
Erik
Nice find, I might have to try the hot shoe thumb grip, looks easy to remove for packing. Right now I only have the strap connected to the right side of the body, which dangles the camera sideways, but gives me a bit of a purchase with my right hand for taking photos. The camera is a bar of soap, great for slipping into a waist pack, slippery to use.
Try to cut a piece of bicycle inner tubing and attach it to the right side of the front of the camera with carpet tape (glue on both sides).

John King

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
John ...
Great review.

I just bought an E-PM2 at a price too good to refuse.

I agree with everything in the review, specially about the lousy IBIS.

However, the E-PM2 has the 16 MPx Sony sensor, same as the E-M5 MkI, so very good compared with the 12 MPx one.

This is just a wonderful, tiny camera. Love it with my 14-42 EZ and f/1.8 25.
And a photo. Without a photo, it didn't happen.

Beautiful new wrist strap was a gift from a mate many years ago. Never suited any of my other cameras.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Forum s/w causes portrait images to lie down when posted from my tablet, but not when posted from my PC. ...

Erich_H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Eastern Denmark (annexed in 1658 by Sweden)
Real Name
Erik
Ever since I gave away my old E-PL1 to @AJ68, I've kind of missed it. So, naturally, I found me a new copy. Mint, in principle. With the plastic 14-42. Same as my brother got.

Which just goes to show that I should not sell, nor give away, cameras that I like. If I don't have them in dupli-, or triplicate, like I had the K100D.

But now I have a nicer E-PL1 than my brother!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom