Review My EPM1 Review

John King

Member of SOFA
Real Name
John ...
Great review.

I just bought an E-PM2 at a price too good to refuse.

I agree with everything in the review, specially about the lousy IBIS.

However, the E-PM2 has the 16 MPx Sony sensor, same as the E-M5 MkI, so very good compared with the 12 MPx one.

This is just a wonderful, tiny camera. Love it with my 14-42 EZ and f/1.8 25.

Erich_H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Eastern Denmark (annexed in 1658 by Sweden)
Real Name
Erik
Nice find, I might have to try the hot shoe thumb grip, looks easy to remove for packing. Right now I only have the strap connected to the right side of the body, which dangles the camera sideways, but gives me a bit of a purchase with my right hand for taking photos. The camera is a bar of soap, great for slipping into a waist pack, slippery to use.
Try to cut a piece of bicycle inner tubing and attach it to the right side of the front of the camera with carpet tape (glue on both sides).

John King

Member of SOFA
Real Name
John ...
Great review.

I just bought an E-PM2 at a price too good to refuse.

I agree with everything in the review, specially about the lousy IBIS.

However, the E-PM2 has the 16 MPx Sony sensor, same as the E-M5 MkI, so very good compared with the 12 MPx one.

This is just a wonderful, tiny camera. Love it with my 14-42 EZ and f/1.8 25.
And a photo. Without a photo, it didn't happen.

Beautiful new wrist strap was a gift from a mate many years ago. Never suited any of my other cameras.

IMG_20210217_123548.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Forum s/w causes portrait images to lie down when posted from my tablet, but not when posted from my PC. ...

Erich_H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Eastern Denmark (annexed in 1658 by Sweden)
Real Name
Erik
Ever since I gave away my old E-PL1 to @AJ68, I've kind of missed it. So, naturally, I found me a new copy. Mint, in principle. With the plastic 14-42. Same as my brother got.

Which just goes to show that I should not sell, nor give away, cameras that I like. If I don't have them in dupli-, or triplicate, like I had the K100D.

But now I have a nicer E-PL1 than my brother!

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom