Review My EPM1 Review

Real Name
Al
I bought a refurb for $227 off ebay, with no flash. It's an adorable little camera, and fun to use. I just got a 40-150mm in the mail today, and from my quick initial testing, I find the IBIS works very well. I have a Canon 5D3, so am not sure if I will stay on the m4/3 bandwagon for long...I've just ordered two more lenses for it, so will have 5, but it's striking me as rather silly to have two whole camera systems with lens collections when I'm just an enthusiast, and not rich. I love how tiny and light it is, but the noise at even intermediate ISOs is a problem for me. When I go out in the day for regular shooting, I use my DSLR, so would like this for indoor night time candids, but that's exactly when good high ISO would be most handy.
Still, it's such a sharp, fun little camera, I am glad I got it and expect to get a lot of use from it.

laogu

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Scott
thanks for this review. It was instrumental in helping me decide to purchase an E-PM1.

-Scott

MikeinAlexandria

Mu-43 Rookie
I have been selling off four thirds stuff because I got an OMD. I decided to sell my E-P1 and E-P3 as well, and got a great deal on a metallic brown E-PM1 body. It should be here this coming week. I plan on using it with my 20mm F 1.7 and 12mm F2 lenses, but I have the 25mm as well and will definitely give it a try!

Thanks for the review.

wakemare

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Matt
dude, i utterly LOVE this little camera for shooting street or totally candid at functions. no one knows you have it. i love it. i may buy one back soon.... i used to just set it up to monochromatic and only B and W, just a little noise reduction in PP and the shots were awesome.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom