1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED my e-p2+pana 20mm for your e-pm1+pana 14mm

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by aydemiru, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aydemiru

aydemiru Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Aug 22, 2012
    istanbul
    umut
    Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 is new. Not used on the street, just checked and it is sitting in the pouch. I bought e-p2 as back-up to my e-pm1+17mm but didn't get the flame. It has some little usage signs ( on the paint ) but nothing on screen, buttons, no other problems exactly. e-p2 is black and I applied black aki-asahi covering. there are two original batteries in good condition with charger. No box.
    I live in ─░stanbul, Turkey. PM or mail me (umutaydemir@hotmail.com ). I'll submit photos asap.

2. EverlastingJunk

EverlastingJunk New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    K
    How much for the panasonic 20mm?

3. aydemiru

aydemiru Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Aug 22, 2012
    istanbul
    umut
    i really want to trade at least for the moment. Thanks

4. bobongro

bobongro New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 30, 2012
    Really unfortunate that you're not in the states.
    I have a white e-pm1 and a 14mm, and I'm also looking for a 20mm.

5. aydemiru

aydemiru Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Aug 22, 2012
    istanbul
    umut
    we may have a solution. I'll ask my friends if any of them will visit US soon and will let you know if you don't have a hurry. Is it ok for you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.