1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED my E-M5 for your E-PM2 (plus cash) | Location: michigan | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by brettmaxwell, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brettmaxwell

brettmaxwell Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Dec 8, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    my E-M5 for your E-PM2 (plus cash)

Ships to
    USA

Description
    I've got a nice E-M5, but I'm downsizing everything and looking to go smaller with an E-PM2 (GM1 still costs too much). It's a silver/black model in great condition with a JLM grip and 2 extra Wasabi batteries. I'm only looking for a black E-PM2, let me know what you've got.

Also, in effort to get more compact, I'm going to sell/trade my 17/1.8 and use the 14 pancake as my wide. So that could be part of the trade, or a separate sale.

References
    FredMiranda: brettmaxwell

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. svtquattro

svtquattro Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 24, 2012
    Vancouver, Canada
    I'm interested in this trade, although my E-PM2 is white. Purchased new, with box, manual, strap, battery + 2 extra spare batteries. Are you interested? I add cash of course ;)

3. kidrussell

kidrussell Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Oct 14, 2013
    Chagrin Falls, OH
    Chris
    I am interested as well. I have a black E-PM2, and was thinking about an E-M5. Purchased refurbished November 2013, with all that was included in original box. Let me know the terms you were considering.

4. st3amco0ker

st3amco0ker Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 7, 2012
    If there's no offer for a black EPM2, I have a silver EPM2 in exceptional condition with low shutter count. Shoot me an email if you are interested.

Thanks

5. BAXTING

BAXTING Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles SFV, CA
    Bradley
    Pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.