My Cat

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by mistercheah, May 28, 2012.

1. mistercheah

mistercheah Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 27, 2010
    EP-2 with Carl Zeiss with 28 & 50mm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Uwharrie

Uwharrie Mu-43 Veteran

May 10, 2012
    North Carolina
    Lynne Ezzell
    I especially like the second one

3. zpuskas

zpuskas Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 25, 2011
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Really nice portraits, thanks.

4. nueces snapper

nueces snapper Mu-43 All-Pro

Cute Kitteh

Wish I could put a bell on mine but he would hang himself up in a tree or under the barn or somewhere with a collar. :biggrin:

5. Spuff

Spuff Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 5, 2010
    Berkshire, UK.
    You can get quick release collars that are supposed to break off in such a situation (although a properly fitted collar should not allow that to happen on any 'normal' cat).

6. dcassat

dcassat Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 16, 2011
    Cloverdale,CA
    Very nice pictures and look great in b&w. I have a cat that looks exactly like that one but have no judge about the color :)

7. nueces snapper

nueces snapper Mu-43 All-Pro

I tried em. Unless I put them so tight they almost choke him he gets his bottom jaw under em and runs around the house freaked out till they release. I just gave up. :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  8. twokatmew

twokatmew Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 1, 2012
    Lansing, MI, US
    Margaret
    Yes, that happened to my very first cat many years ago. He was black, and I'd put a white collar on him. Somehow he managed to work it up over his bottom jaw, and it caused the sides of his mouth to bleed on the white collar. He was freaking out, and seeing that blood made me freak out too. I ended up cutting the collar off him with scissors.

Never again have I put a collar on any of my cats. But they lead pampered lives inside the house, so no need for collars really....

BTW, love those portraits! Very nice indeed. :smile: