My Camera Bag Setup

cvcabran

New to Mu-43
I've finally found a bag and insert setup that works for me; sharing in case it might work for you as well.

Camera Gear:
-Panasonic GF1
-LVF1 Viewfinder
-7-14mm lens
-14-140mm lens
-20mm f/1.7 lens

Bag: Amazon.com: H.W. Cotton Canvas, 2-Pocket Ammo Shoulder Bag: Clothing: Reviews, Prices & more
Insert: Amazon.com: Domke 720-230 FA-230 3 Compartment Insert (Green): Camera & Photo: Reviews, Prices & more

The second picture shows the camera stored in it's bulkiest configuration (14-140 lens+hood+viewfinder), and the third pictures show the camera stored at it's most svelte (20mm lens, no viewfinder).

Anyway, it took me forever to find something that works, hopefully this post can help someone else!

Attachments

Fiddler

Mu-43 Veteran
They both look good. I like shoulder bags because I can keep one hand on my camera in it if I'm on a bus or anywhere crowded, so that I know it's not getting knocked about.

Linh

Mu-43 All-Pro
wow, nice. That's a dirt cheap bag, heh. do you have any comparisons against other bags, or with it on a person? I'm looking to maybe replace my FX5 domke (strap buckle broke, not sure I want to buy a new strap or bag).

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom