My BMX Video

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by dpj, Sep 25, 2011.

1. dpj

dpj Mu-43 Regular

Jul 20, 2011
    I shot this yesterday at our dirt trails. We had an end of summer jam to celebrate a new jump that we built called The Booter. Hope you enjoy it and C&C is welcome:biggrin:

[ame=http://vimeo.com/29549519]Barny Booter Jam on Vimeo[/ame]

• Like Like x 8
  2. mrjoshua

mrjoshua Mu-43 Regular

Aug 18, 2011
    Nice work!!

I can't wait to get to grips with the video on my GF2 - Just waiting for a selection of ND filters to arrive :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. ZephyrZ33

ZephyrZ33 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 18, 2010
    Southern California
    Nice, that just took me back 15 years. You've got some really good riders.

Time to take the dirt Haro out of storage and hop sidewalks for old time sake. :redface:

• Like Like x 1
  4. thearne3

thearne3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Redding, CT USA
    Holy Sh$t! Nice job - very energizing and entertaining...great talent all around!

• Like Like x 1
  5. dpj

dpj Mu-43 Regular

Jul 20, 2011
    Thanks for the comments guys. I didn't think anyone would appreciate the video too much, a bunch of tattooed idiots on kids bikes listening to awful music is not everyones cup of tea. But i am glad some enjoyed it.

6. Livnius

Livnius Super Moderator

Jul 7, 2011
    Melbourne. Australia
    Joe
    Bloody 'ell.....watching that reminds of the old Hotfoot Freestyler, bunny hops and the odd epic fail....(ouch !)

Thanks for posting the vid.

Mostly stills posted on this forum so a good video reminds us all that our cameras really are quite the multi-functional little gems.

7. ZephyrZ33

ZephyrZ33 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 18, 2010
    Southern California
    Nonsense. I'm in my thirties and still feel awkward riding anything with more than 20 inch wheels.

btw-did you get any stills from this shoot?

8. dpj

dpj Mu-43 Regular

Jul 20, 2011
    Zephyr - didn't get still from this day, but have shot a few from previous testing of the jump. I think i've posted them in the High Speed/Flash section.

I know what you mean about 20inch bikes, i have lived BMX for 22 years now and i never tire of it. Recently i have got into Downhill Mountain Bikes due to issues with my knees, but BMX will always be my passion.

Again guys, thanks for all the comments.