1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My best $8 accessory ever.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Crdome, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Crdome

Crdome Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Sep 11, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Chrome
    Perhaps it's strange to love an object. Every time I reach in to my briefcase or camera bag I marvel at how useful the 5.5 x 3.5 x 2" zippered, hard case gem is. I've carried this wallet every day to work and play for over a year. Considering them useless, I tossed the plastic sleeves attached by Velcro. I always carry 3 batteries, card reader, up to 4 SDHC cards, 2 extra lens caps, and other misc objects.

I've never seen it advertized as a SanDisk product on eBay, so I have thought it was another case of China's loose trademark laws. Before writing this thread I searched the web for www.SanDisk.cn which is printed on the case. Then I tried SanDisk | Global Leader in Flash Memory Storage Solutions. They appear identical, except for Chinese characters on the former's site.

This doesn't qualify as GAS, but I wanted to share this little gem with those needing this kind of accessory.

-Chrome

San_Red.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

San_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 5
  2. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
    Interesting..I have a earbuds semi hard case that may work in a similar fashion, though with less volume and options.

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 App

3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    It would be interesting to see folks post their best photography purchase under ten dollars. :cool: 

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.