1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

My best $8 accessory ever.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Crdome, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Crdome

Crdome Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 11, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Chrome
    Perhaps it's strange to love an object. Every time I reach in to my briefcase or camera bag I marvel at how useful the 5.5 x 3.5 x 2" zippered, hard case gem is. I've carried this wallet every day to work and play for over a year. Considering them useless, I tossed the plastic sleeves attached by Velcro. I always carry 3 batteries, card reader, up to 4 SDHC cards, 2 extra lens caps, and other misc objects.

I've never seen it advertized as a SanDisk product on eBay, so I have thought it was another case of China's loose trademark laws. Before writing this thread I searched the web for www.SanDisk.cn which is printed on the case. Then I tried SanDisk | Global Leader in Flash Memory Storage Solutions. They appear identical, except for Chinese characters on the former's site.

This doesn't qualify as GAS, but I wanted to share this little gem with those needing this kind of accessory.

-Chrome

San_Red.

San_b.

• Like Like x 5
  2. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
    Interesting..I have a earbuds semi hard case that may work in a similar fashion, though with less volume and options.

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 App

3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    It would be interesting to see folks post their best photography purchase under ten dollars. :cool:

• Like Like x 1