1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My beach...etc

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by angloasturian, Apr 13, 2010.

1. angloasturian

angloasturian Mu-43 Veteran

My E-PL1 finally arrived and I took this photo of the beach where I live at sunset yesterday (kit lens - my adaptors haven't arrived yet) and set to 'Sunset' in SCN mode.
    [​IMG]

The next 3 are about 10km down the coast - taken this afternoon.

[​IMG]

San_Esteban_5.JPG

Hotel_1.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Wow!! Colin, these are super! I haven't tried the SCN mode on the E-PL1, I don't think, but I will now!

You live in a truly breathtaking place to have these scenes at your fingertips...or close to them. I've seen your other photos, so I know that it's your talent behind these shots, but it is great to see you do your stuff with the little E-PL1. Many thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  3. hodad66

hodad66 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 27, 2010
    Indialantic, Florida
    your beach is fantastic.... lovely images!

• Like Like x 1
  4. vietcam

vietcam Mu-43 Regular

Mar 10, 2010
    Lovely pics. Thanks for sharing

• Like Like x 1
  5. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hey man I really enjoy the last image. You have some awesome scenery there and you got a nice shot of it. I love the old stone walls and castles, anything to do with the old world looks awesome. In Australia we are such a young country we don't have those types of relics.
    Nice work,

icon

• Like Like x 1
  6. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Nice series ! First and last shots are my number 1. Great work. Congrats on your new camera.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Christilou

Christilou Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    My Beach in the South

Directly opposite to you but you had the better weather:smile: It was very windy here, I almost got blown over and was fearful of the salt gathering on my lens! Your photos are lovely. I haven't been to Asturias (yet).

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.