My beach...etc

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by angloasturian, Apr 13, 2010.

1. angloasturian

angloasturian Mu-43 Veteran

My E-PL1 finally arrived and I took this photo of the beach where I live at sunset yesterday (kit lens - my adaptors haven't arrived yet) and set to 'Sunset' in SCN mode.
    [​IMG]

The next 3 are about 10km down the coast - taken this afternoon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Wow!! Colin, these are super! I haven't tried the SCN mode on the E-PL1, I don't think, but I will now!

You live in a truly breathtaking place to have these scenes at your fingertips...or close to them. I've seen your other photos, so I know that it's your talent behind these shots, but it is great to see you do your stuff with the little E-PL1. Many thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  3. hodad66

hodad66 Mu-43 Top Veteran Charter Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Indialantic, Florida
    your beach is fantastic.... lovely images!

• Like Like x 2
  4. vietcam

vietcam Mu-43 Regular

Mar 10, 2010
    Lovely pics. Thanks for sharing

• Like Like x 2
  5. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer Charter Member

Hey man I really enjoy the last image. You have some awesome scenery there and you got a nice shot of it. I love the old stone walls and castles, anything to do with the old world looks awesome. In Australia we are such a young country we don't have those types of relics.
    Nice work,

icon

• Like Like x 2
  6. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Nice series ! First and last shots are my number 1. Great work. Congrats on your new camera.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Christilou

Christilou Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    My Beach in the South

Directly opposite to you but you had the better weather:smile: It was very windy here, I almost got blown over and was fearful of the salt gathering on my lens! Your photos are lovely. I haven't been to Asturias (yet).

• Like Like x 2