My beach...etc

angloasturian

Mu-43 Veteran
My E-PL1 finally arrived and I took this photo of the beach where I live at sunset yesterday (kit lens - my adaptors haven't arrived yet) and set to 'Sunset' in SCN mode.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The next 3 are about 10km down the coast - taken this afternoon.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Wow!! Colin, these are super! I haven't tried the SCN mode on the E-PL1, I don't think, but I will now!

You live in a truly breathtaking place to have these scenes at your fingertips...or close to them. I've seen your other photos, so I know that it's your talent behind these shots, but it is great to see you do your stuff with the little E-PL1. Many thanks!

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hey man I really enjoy the last image. You have some awesome scenery there and you got a nice shot of it. I love the old stone walls and castles, anything to do with the old world looks awesome. In Australia we are such a young country we don't have those types of relics.
Nice work,

icon

Christilou

Mu-43 Top Veteran
My Beach in the South

Directly opposite to you but you had the better weather:smile: It was very windy here, I almost got blown over and was fearful of the salt gathering on my lens! Your photos are lovely. I haven't been to Asturias (yet).

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom