My baby is crying or faking (E-PL1)

vietcam

Mu-43 Regular
Just a couple of my 2 year old girl portraits. Not a happy girl today. Welcome any C&C. This is my very first serious camera so I am eager to learn from anyone. Thanks for looking guys.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Your on the right track. I would suggest you join the Image Quest and also the Picture A Day, PAD. With those 2 commitments to your photography, you'll have a better understanding about what your doing rather fast.
Plus, ya get to hang out with many other members.....
shooter

pete

Mu-43 Regular
your baby I dont think is faking :)

great shots too. for me I always try to get a different angle on whatever im shooting. Like photo no. 1....nice angle, different, it says so much. We all do have "serious" camera's but it ain't the gun..its the shooter. You should join the pad...its fun and the group there is great....

take care,

Pete

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
How could I not love them both - she's beautiful, she's a little tiny girl and she's crying.

The first is atypical - and lovely..the light just catching her tears overflowing and her beautiful dark eyelashes...with the background a blur which is perfect, too. Your second shows how sad she is with her lips turned down... Good work on filling each frame, too.

Don's right - check out those two options for learning - The Quest and the Photo A Day. They are helpful, even when one might not think they are.:wink:

Your daughter is very sweet and I hope was back feeling her happy little childhood self very soon after this!

ahuyevshi

Mu-43 Veteran
Viet, The first is one is really cool with the light hitting the tear... The 2nd one on the other hand is a look I know far too well... My daughter is about the same age and she is definitely faking ;)

The shot itself is great focus is spot on..... What a sweet little girl, and I'm sure you caved into whatever she was crying for :)

Don, Pete and BB are right... The PaD will get you on the right track to start thinking outside the box when you shoot.. Which I think you definitely did here... Congrats on the camera and your beautiful little girl.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom