1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] My Artisan + Artist adjustable cloth strap 103N (black) for your....?

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by stillshunter, Dec 3, 2011.

1. stillshunter

stillshunter Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 27, 2011
    I absolutely love my A+A strap. It was a pleasure in use on both my X100 and EP3. I really don't really wish to part with it, but I've simplified and hope to continue shooting with the one camera for sometime. Unfortunately, the GF1 doesn't have the customary 'rangefinder' lugs that I'm used to and that my A+A strap was designed for - instead it has the longer dSLR-type flat loops :frown:

For those unfamiliar with the strap here's a listing with photo and info.

The one on offer is like new and comes in the original presentation box.

So this gorgeous strap languishes and I know it would bring the widest of smiles to someone with the right kit for it. Hence, I wondered if someone out there might be in the reverse situation and has a top quality strap that sits on the shelf but is unseemly attached to their present lugs. Of course the ideal would be if you had the identical 104-series A+A strap designed for the Leica M5....oh well a boy can dream. :blush:

Might also entertain trades beside the strap-for-strap.

Please PM me if we might be of mutual assistance...

2. stillshunter

stillshunter Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 27, 2011
    :bump:
    Still hunting for that strap and the A+A still languishes. So please let me know if you have anything you're willing to trade...especially in the strap department.

Preference is now for a sling strap like the Black Rapid or Sun Sniper design....for my GF1. Thanks to Ray's thread :blush:

I'll let this trade option ride for a while longer, otherwise the strap's off the the Bay...which is a shame because it is a sweet addition to the EP3, GH2 or any other mu43 (or other camera) with rangefinder-type lugs :sad: