I have a habit of first photographing mushrooms and then checking afterwards what they were. This has turned out to be a lot better idea than first eating them and then
doing the same. Especially if they look anything like the ones in previous post.
Anyway, this time I learned that there are brightly red mushrooms which are edible. At least after you cook them. This little fellow is apparently called Russula emetica and sort of edible but not raw where it got it's name "The Sickener"
Adapted lens series: OM 50mm f/1.8
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)