1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Multiple M42 lenses and a Panasonic 14-42 Black | Location: Florida | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mgear, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mgear

mgear Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jan 1, 2013
    Eustis, Fl
    Sean Matt
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Multiple M42 lenses and a Panasonic 14-42 Black
    </br>Prices</br> Pentacon 50mm f/1.8 - $50

Tamron 135mm f/2.8 Adaptall II- $50

Rikenon 55mm f/1.4 (As Is! Read Description) - $30 OBO

Panasonic 14-42 Kit Lens (Black) - $95
    </br>Location</br> Florida
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> I'm selling these as I want to mix my lens collection up a bit but need money to do that.

Pictures of Everything

Anyways, all of them but the Rikenon are in Good to Great condition.

I'd consider the Rikenon around 80/100 in condition but the focus ring is jammed. This happened since my cat decided that it wanted to knock it off a table onto my floor (Carpet). The glass is fine but the focus ring is jammed. Aperture ring rotates like normal and functions properly. The metal on the body is a bit scratched but I actually like that. It makes it look like it's seen some stuff. If you can fix it, you have an awesome lens! Very Sharp.

The Pentacon focuses weirdly close for a non-macro lens. I'm able to get about 6 inches from the subject if I'm really stable. Great optical quality and build quality.

The Tamron is an oddball for me. It's in great condition optically and physically. It also produces super sharp images. It's a bit too long for me though, my sweet spot is around 100mm (50mm prime). Slightly out of focus, but you get the idea.
    Better example on this link

The Panasonic Kit lens is in great condition optically and physically. I actually quite like it despite the slower aperture and it looks pretty good in black.
    The example that I have is quite sharp and has low distortion.

This URL has all the pictures, I couldn't upload them anywhere else without timing out because of my crappy internet.

z0chKzhh.

pYYVJJZh.

rYTrKJSh.

BiiTp47h.

IRVSFN6h.

oGVEv8Xh.

If you want more pictures or the ones listed in a larger size, just ask! If you want a video for some reason, I'll do that too.

I live in Central Florida and will be willing to meet if you want to. For shipping fees, add $10 to the total and we will call it a day. I'll ship it via USPS.

Thanks for looking!

Sean
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $10
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 to 2 business days
    </br>References</br> Ebay: seanrmatt
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.