MU43 - Still the very best photography forum out there Amin no matter what you use !

Robstar1963

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Robert (Rob)
Just wanted to say that despite my regular forays into other systems - that:-

Mu43 is still absolutely the very best photography forum out there !

Even though I currently own Nikon FF and Fuji gear aswell as my M43 system equipment - I never get hooked on the forums for those systems - that’s not to say that I dont regularly stray onto them and checkout some of the content - but none of them have that ‘je ne sais quoi’ that grabs my attention like this forum does which has me coming back every single day without fail (A day never goes by where I don’t open it up to see what’s going on - and that’s been since 2010 when I bought a GH1 - my first M43 system camera to record my daughter growing up

There is such a great, varied and sometimes challenging membership here which keeps everything interesting and friendly (for the most part) - those discussions that do get a little heated are always well moderated and in any case are often informative and interesting in a way that discussions with less depth do not reveal

I know that there is a thread running about this but thought it worthy of kick starting another more up to date thread especially with the recent and continued work that Amin puts in to keep it up and running with adds ons and updates

In these days where the future of M43 has been in considerable doubt the continued work to keep the forum up to date and relevant is very much appreciated

Losing this forum would be a genuinely sad day so thanks Amin Sabet for always keeping me and the rest of the membership coming back for more 👏👏👏

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom