Mu-43 Twitter Account

Herman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Does this site have a twitter account?
How about a protected twitter account available to registered members only?
Do look forward hearing from you, thanks in advance.
Enjoy your weekend.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Herman, this site did not have a Twitter account, but I think that was a good idea, so I just created one. Our Twitter account handle is @mu43com.

There's nothing there yet, but there will be. Please follow us, and we'll follow you back :smile:.

Thanks for the idea!

Herman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hi Amin, thanks for creating this account ! Well done ! Unfornately I was unable to follow you, you did not show up. Have you posted a welcome message on Twitter? Then we can follow you. Thanks!

john1027

Mu-43 Veteran
Dj...

I stepped in tepidly about a year ago and have now found Twitter has replaced my feeds that I use to subscribe to in Google Reader. I rarely send out any tweets unless it is to enter a contest for camera gear! I follow mostly news, photography sites and photogs, and some local traffic and weather alerts accounts. I can read them (and the linked articles/blogs/and or internet sites) on either my iPhone or computer at my leisure. I am really not interested in what someone had for breakfast, but I am finding it a great source for consolidated information.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom