1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Mu-43 T-Shirts and More Now Available

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Amin Sabet, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    A few members have emailed me about the possibility of buying Mu-43.com t-shirts to help get the word out about our community and the Micro 4/3 system. I'm happy to announce that Mu-43-branded t-shirts and more are now available for purchase at Zazzle.com: Mu-43 T-Shirt from Zazzle.com

With the current coupon code "10FALLINSALE" (15% discount), you can buy a "Value T-shirt" for $14.32 + shipping.

UPDATE: thelaxong found a coupon code "PRICESRFALLN" which gives a 20% discount :thumbup:.

There are 49 styles available (t-shirts, sweatshirts, baby clothes, etc) with different colors available for many options.

8017023985_58cbded97c_b.

Currently there are no dark colors available since I read that Zazzle shirts aren't as high quality with their dark offerings.

Store link again: Mu-43 T-Shirt from Zazzle.com

• Like Like x 9
  2. spatulaboy

spatulaboy I'm not really here

Jul 13, 2011
    North Carolina
    Vin
    Awesome! I see a "Show your :43: T-Shirt" Thread coming...

• Like Like x 1
  3. atomic

atomic Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 3, 2011
    Cool! I could have used one of those today. It might have saved me from explaining to everyone at the camera show that I was interested in old manual lenses because I plan to adapt them, instead of because I'm trying to use an old style camera. :)

4. thelaxong

thelaxong Mu-43 user

Jan 13, 2011
    Melbourne - Australia
    How much is shipping cost to Australia?

5. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Glad you like them! I bought a white tee for myself today.

Zazzle is pretty cool. They have a "Customize it" link that lets you change the size/position of the Mu-43 logo as well as to add images or text to the front or the back.

6. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I don't know, but if you go through the steps to buy, they'll tell you the shipping cost before you have to buy.

7. thelaxong

thelaxong Mu-43 user

Jan 13, 2011
    Melbourne - Australia
    Thanks. But I didn't want to create yet 'another' account with another online shop. If the shipping cost is to much and I do not buy anything, I then have to cancel my account anyway. But the mu-43 shirts does look good :)

8. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I put in a fake Australia address (East Brisbane, QLD 4169) and got these options (prices in USD):

Standard - No Tracking $9.99
    5-12 Business Days After Manufacturing

Express - With Tracking $30.99
    3-5 Business Days After Manufacturing.

9. jloden

jloden Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 15, 2012
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    Jay
    Cool! I really don't care for white t-shirts so I've ordered one in grey, hopefully it comes out nice with the blue logo.

Figured why not, I spend enough time here I might as well support the site and wear the colors :smile:

10. thelaxong

thelaxong Mu-43 user

Jan 13, 2011
    Melbourne - Australia
    Thanks for going the extra miles to get the shipping cost for me. I created an account and ordered a grey shirt. Used this coupon PRICESRFALLN (20% off) and got a bit more discount than the 15% code.

• Like Like x 1
  11. okinana

okinana Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Philadelphia, PA
    Ordered mine. :dance3:

12. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Thanks AMin , is it possible to send them in single post for Australian members and we can then repost to all of them here thus saving shipping .
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

13. Geoff3DMN

Geoff3DMN Mu-43 Veteran

Just ordered a basic T-Shirt (Grey) to Australia :)

(for $9.99 shipping I couldn't be bothered waiting)

14. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Hi Bhupinder, I can't do that for you, but you could certainly get together with a few folks and work something out.

15. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Thanks for sharing, I updated the OP :thumbup:

16. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Jason
    Sweet. Even larger sizes for us big guys. I'm ordering a green one.

17. thelaxong

thelaxong Mu-43 user

Jan 13, 2011
    Melbourne - Australia
    Odd that not many peoples are excited about this special.

18. jloden

May 15, 2012
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    Jay
    Got my t-shirt last night, wearing it now. Sorry, no photos as I'm fighting a cold so I'd be a poor model unless you're selling zombie shirts :biggrin:

Came out pretty nice and fits well, I look forward to wearing it more :2thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Got mine too - the "basic" t-shirt is a pretty thick cotton. If you like thinner, definitely go for the "value" shirt. Sizes also seem to run slightly large, would you agree?

I'm pleased with the quality and have worn mine a couple times already :).

20. jloden

May 15, 2012
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    Jay
    Mine is a long-sleeve so that may make a difference, but it seems about normal midweight for a t-shirt. Definitely not the thin cotton type.

I will say it looked large for a Medium, but when I tried it on it fit fine; haven't washed it yet though so we'll see what happens. I'll report back if it shrinks a lot or anything like that, to give folks a heads up.