MU-43 not rendering in FF

oldracer

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Starting a week or two ago, mu-43.com would no longer render properly in Firefox. I get this type of thing:

ipMgrmq.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I have not kept track of FF upgrades so I don't know if it is a FF change or an mu-43 change. FF is running and has been running Ghostery and Adblock Plus. The site renders OK in Edge.

Any suggestions on how to fix?

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
A total side note but I read your subject as m43 wouldn't render in full frame and was wondering what the heck you were getting at.

Darmok N Jalad

Temba, his aperture wide
Sounds to me like a bad cookie.

Go to Preferences, Privacy and Security, under Cookie and Site data, clear data. Or if you don't want to wipe all your browser history, go to "Manage Data" search for MU-43.com and delete just that cookie and try again.

Aushiker

Super Moderator
Real Name
Andrew
I am using Microsoft Edge and getting a similar issue across various websites. I suspect it has something to do with the recent CDN issues. That said will try Darmok suggestion.

Egregius V

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Rev. Gregory Vozzo
That looks so 1994. :laugh:

I've had that issue before, but don't remember if it went away by itself. I tried Firefox and it worked, so I suggest that if you have any extensions installed, try disabling them one at a time and reloading the page while holding down the shift key. (I think that still has an effect.)

John King

Member of SOFA
Real Name
John ...
This occasionally happens with all web sites and all browsers, IME.

Usually closing the browser tab and reopening in a new tab will rectify (? Session cookie problem ?).

My main bank occasionally opens in the CSS for their home page. Close tab and re-open always rectifies this.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom