Mu-43 Monthly Photo Contest for October 2019 - Halloween: WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Baenwort

Mu-43 Regular
First Entry. Oct 31st. EM1.2 + 40-150 PRO
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A complete accident shot as I grabbed for the slipping trick or treater. Managed to squeeze the camera under my arm as I grabbed him and the button was pressed.

Baenwort

Mu-43 Regular
Second Entry. Oct 31st. EM1.2 + 40-150 PRO

IT?

Keeth101

Mu-43 Veteran
Can't help thinking just how lucky Australia is not having Halloween, as was mentioned earlier in this thread.
It is nothing but an excuse for retailers to fleece the public, children to annoy neighbours and for dentists to rub their hands with glee as more children visit with bad teeth after eating so much rubbish given out by all and sundry.

Sorry, rant over.

Brownie

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Tim
Can't help thinking just how lucky Australia is not having Halloween, as was mentioned earlier in this thread.
It is nothing but an excuse for retailers to fleece the public, children to annoy neighbours and for dentists to rub their hands with glee as more children visit with bad teeth after eating so much rubbish given out by all and sundry.

Sorry, rant over.
It appears as though you may be slightly off.

Anti-vax mom says she gave out lollipops tainted with chickenpox for Halloween: 'We have the packaging down pat'

https://news.yahoo.com/anti-vaxx-mom-says-she-153902456.html

Keeth101

Mu-43 Veteran
It appears as though you may be slightly off.

Anti-vax mom says she gave out lollipops tainted with chickenpox for Halloween: 'We have the packaging down pat'
https://news.yahoo.com/anti-vaxx-mom-says-she-153902456.html
Just another great reason to ban the whole lot. (No, I didn't read it, I hate Yahoo and will not go near their web site)
Who the he** knows what the kids are being given or eating from strangers ....... and why do parents allow them to do it. It all goes in one big bag of tooth rot and who knows what else and no one has a chance of even knowing where it came from.

Brownie

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Tim
Just another great reason to ban the whole lot. (No, I didn't read it, I hate Yahoo and will not go near their web site)
Who the he** knows what the kids are being given or eating from strangers ....... and why do parents allow them to do it. It all goes in one big bag of tooth rot and who knows what else and no one has a chance of even knowing where it came from.
I'll bet you're a hoot at Christmas.

The thing is, you're incorrect. You imagine it as something way beyond reality. You've established a presupposition that is far more sinister than the truth.

Tayger

Mu-43 Regular
Halloween

CD77

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Chris
Apologies for the late announcement on the winner, it's been a bit mad since I got back from China/Hong Kong. Thanks to everyone who entered, commented and voted.

In 3rd place with 15 points (12 likes and bonus points for M43 use)... @Kalifornier

In 2nd place with 19 points (12 likes, 2 winners and bonus points for M43 use)... @sbm
And, with 19 points as well but winning by virtue of more wows (8 likes, 2 winners, 2 wows and bonus points for M43 use), the winner is... @protapic
Well done @protapic and over to you for this months contest.

Last edited:

protapic

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
John
Apologies for the late announcement on the winner, it's been a bit mad since I got back from China/Hong Kong. Thanks to everyone who entered, commented and voted.

In 3rd place with 15 points (12 likes and bonus points for M43 use)... @Kalifornier

In 2nd place with 19 points (12 likes, 2 winners and bonus points for M43 use)... @sbm

And, with 19 points as well but winning by virtue of more wows (8 likes, 2 winners, 2 wows and bonus points for M43 use), the winner is... @protapic

Well done @protapic and over to you for this months contest.

Thank you all! Lots of great entries. Especially gorgeous pumpkin pic by @sbm --- surely a winner as well.
I will get the next competition up shortly.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom