MU-43 Monthly Photo Contest for May 2021 - Perspective - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Brodhall

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Sue
OK - Some fantastic entries in this month's competition. Thank you to all who took part and to all voters.

The winner is @popiT with the beautiful shot of the avenue of 'cedars' (may be wrong about the species) - 31 points
Runners up -
@Mountain - 23p
@Walter - 22p

So over to you @popiT - Congratulations :yahoo:

popiT

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Yang
Thank you, Sue @Brodhall for the fun theme! I was planning to visit the Cypress Tunnel at Point Reyes a week before this contest was posted. "How did you know!?" :)

Thank you all for voting! Next month's challenge will be posted shortly.

Zapp DJR

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Darek
@popiT
Nice image and nice shot indeed - congratulations :th_salute:

( @Brodhall
Looks like one image is Missing In Action in the runners summary - the one which had 26 points on closing 😎 )

Last edited:

Walter

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
OK - Some fantastic entries in this month's competition. Thank you to all who took part and to all voters.

The winner is @popiT with the beautiful shot of the avenue of 'cedars' (may be wrong about the species) - 31 points
Runners up -
@Mountain - 23p
@Walter - 22p

So over to you @popiT - Congratulations :yahoo:
Thank you Sue for this contest which was a challenge if you wanted to go off the beaten track (as many have done). Thanks for the many votes, I was pleasantly surprised to find myself on the podium. It's good to see that a photo taken with the small Lumix LX 100.2 can also make it among the top three.
Congratulations @popiT and @Mountain, really fantastic shots.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom