MU-43 Monthly Photo Contest for February 2021 - Perfect Pair-|Winner Announced!|

protapic

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
John
This competition had really excellent entries and I was delighted to see the range and creativity!

The top three entries scored very close, a very close competition indeed.

In Third Place (33 points) is @Zapp DJR second entry "Needle and thread" (which to me, at risk of showing my age, I can only see it as a backwards version of Dark Side of the Moon Album cover)

In Second Place (36 points) was @Santa with "53 years this month", an entry that charmed many (especially at his home I bet).

and in First Place by a single vote, (37 points total) is @Zapp DJR magical first entry "Hard to beat" (another musical reference to me, cue Kenny Rogers the Gambler)

Over to you @Zapp DJR ! Congrats!! Have a perfect pair of beers! :drinks:
[congrats on having two entries in top 3 as well!]

Thanks to everyone for their submissions!

Zapp

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Darek
It's kind of busy week for me, and I did not follow this thread for a few days. So today's message from John is suprising for me.

Thank you all for the votes ? .
I can see many other interesting entries, so I imagine the decision was not easy.

As I realize now, the win would not be mine without the vote from @Santa, who as a result of this lost the first place...
I do highly appreciate this Tom.

Special thanks to John @protapic for hosting this issue. The reminders were something :thumbup:

The topic of the next one will be "Empty space".
Will set the thread in a few minutes.

Santa

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Tom Staggs
Thank you all for the votes ? .
I can see many other interesting entries, so I imagine the decision was not easy.

As I realize now, the win would not be mine without the vote from @Santa, who as a result of this lost the first place...
I do highly appreciate this Tom.

@Zapp DJR
Darek, Your Entry deserved to win!!
the time spent, creativity and excellent photo Quality made it far superior to mine. And it was taken with a m43 camera which mine was not.
Congrats to you

Latest threads

Top Bottom