Mu-43 Monthly Photo Contest for December 2020 Topic: Repetition Winner announced :)

Real Name
Mark
Last edited:

ijnstu

New to Mu-43
2nd entry, taken December 24th

189A2A77-C258-4373-AB94-09882E617424.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for the votes, folks.

Close vote since were other good shots.

Thanks for managing this Monika.

Will start new thread tommorow (when can get back to desktop puter.)

>> later note.
Theme will be something I have taken an interest in last couple weeks:
Architectural Details.
Will describe more in new thread.

Last edited:
Very nice, Dave! And straight of the camera!

Thanks Bob.

And .... an old vintage lens (Vivitar 35-200, manual, adapted) that I got for something like $12 dollars. (May have said before; Was on ebay, "62mm zoom lens" , huh? , All the specifications listed made no sense, until I determined were the specs for a filter. THe very dark filter that was on it, so dark that could not see the lettering on the lens. I had a brief chat with the seller that seemed to be some uncaring employee at an estate auction house.)

Yes, JPG, straight from camera. Some knowledgeable and friendly folks have described the benefits to me of shooting RAW and then "developing".... but I haven't ventured much into that yet.

THis is exciting to place so well, amongst these impressive entries, and voted on by these fine folks here.
(Much more exciting that 1100+ likes from average citizens on Local facebook group. But they would recognize it as the lights of the pier, with the reflection on unusally calm river channel.)

I have submitted to maybe 3 other MU43 months contest.

Oh, I have some duties to attend to.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom