Mu-43 iOS app crashing when opening most threads

ahinesdesign

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Aaron
I view the Mu-43 forums through the iOS app more often than through the web, and the last few days it has started to crash when opening most threads. I have looked at the threads (through the web) that cause the app to crash, and cannot find anything unusual that stands out. Attempting to view threads with and without photos in them (attached or otherwise) cause crashes.

For example, this thread refuses to open in the iOS app: https://www.mu-43.com/showthread.php?t=64412 however this thread will open: https://www.mu-43.com/showthread.php?t=60993

I have tried deleting the app from my iPhone and reinstalling, but this does not change the behavior. Crashes do not occur as often on an iPad, but do happen frequently. I have looked at diagnostics reports on the iPhone, but cannot make heads or tails of it.

Anyone else seeing this behavior with the iOS app?

Richella

The Wandering Scotsman
Yes. I'm having the same problem on my ipad. Every time I try and open a thread it crashes the app.

WasOM3user

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Paul
Quick Fix?

Hope it's a quick fix as I am getting withdrawal symptoms with not being able to check whilst at work.:confused:

ahinesdesign

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Aaron
Have been using Tapatalk since the problems started - very similar to the mu-43 app (but works with other forums too).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Apple approved the update. Not sure if it's in the App Store yet.Can take up to 24 hours.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Mu-43 mobile app

BAPHA

Mu-43 Regular
It is - I updated it last night and haven't had any issues so far, after a quick test drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Mu-43

Top Bottom