1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

MU-43 best of

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by StefanKruse, Aug 17, 2015.

1. StefanKruse

StefanKruse Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 28, 2015
    Denmark
    Stefan
    Hi all,

Just wondered whether it would be possible to have a feature on the site that ranks posts by ratings? or allowed you to sort by number of ratings.

I would like a feature that would allow me to see e.g. 10 highest rated posts in the Panasonic 20mm show case thread or 10 overall highest rated post.

This is not to create a rating frenzy among posts, but just to allow users to find some of the best pictures and posts shared in the forum as some of the threads have hundreds of pages and theres is a lot of really good stuff but I would like to be sort the reaaly amazing stuff from the really good stuff.

Is it possible? and is it a good idea to allow new comers to see and find some of the fantatic pictures/posts in here?

What do you think?

• Like Like x 2
  2. TwoWheels

TwoWheels Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 28, 2014
    British Columbia
    Evan
    I have no idea of the feasibility, but it sounds like a great feature/idea to me. It would also be helpful to select posts in a thread rated "informative", particularly if that rating were used a little more often when useful technical or how to information is posted. I just got a 7.5mm fisheye over the weekend and now have 100 pages of the thread to review to try and pick up useful information that has been posted about how the lens can best be used.

• Agree Agree x 1