Mu 4/3 Challenge #9

EasyEd

Mu-43 Regular
Hey All,

Good job and congrats to the winners!

I wasn't in on this one as I saw that it was 3 days and I have this thing called a job that gets in the way. Looking forward to the next.

-Ed-

dtchan

Mu-43 Veteran
Good job by all, in no way is this an easy image to work on especially in just a few days. As I'm sure everyone has noticed, dealing with the el cheapo ND that came with the holder I used in the shot leaves much to be desired when you start manipulating the image with it's different color cast. That said I'm definetly going to keep it around for its bizarre properties.

Seeing as it's my first time judging one of these, I'll follow JLodens lead from the last contest, including asking my wife.
Oh, and I have no idea how to get the other images in this post... :redface:

Hon. Mention:

with tdekenay.
Similiar in feel to patricks by creating a new tropical like color pallete. Fits for the scene, although it is in Saratoga NY which is just hilarious. However I do prefer the crop here over patricks as it enhances the composition, and some of the general refinements to the foreground. The crepuscular rays look good and really good work on the horizon line softening the edge of the ND filter.

Second:
Hazwig

The wife and I liked this image, maybe this is a bit selfish, but it is very realistic of what the scene actually looked like. retains the elements I liked about the scene when I saw it with my eyes, like the lovely saturated greens up front and the sky just being awesome. Good Job

The Winnah:
DTchan first image.
Wow. Way out there interpertation. We both loved the colors. Personally I was amazed that the color balance of the warm colors, they are is almost perfectly following the golden spiral against the cool colors. It's just tough to beat such an intresting version of the Golden Spiral.
Since I already won one of the challenge not too long ago, Hazwig would you like to host the next one? If I don't hear back from you by Monday, then I'll post another one.

hazwing

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Since I already won one of the challenge not too long ago, Hazwig would you like to host the next one? If I don't hear back from you by Monday, then I'll post another one.
I'd be honoured to host the next challenge. Just gotta find a picture for the challenge. Any particular requests? Street, landscape, nightscape, portrait, random?

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom