Mt Rainier from Cockpit, FL380

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi dtw757, and welcome to the forum :friends:

That's a stunning view, thanks for sharing... were you the pilot?

I edited your post to display the image inline - all you need to do is press the "Insert Image" icon in the message editor, and paste the image address.

Cheers

Brian

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Beautiful subtle colours in this.

I would love to see a version of this with part of the cockpit included especially part of the illuminated instrument panel and 2nd pilot if applicable.

dtw757

Mu-43 Rookie
Rainier thanks

Thanks for the nice comments. I WAS the Pilot. I was trying to time the shot between the bumps as we were in some light turbulence. There's not a lot of room between the instrument panel and my camera to get the "all inclusive" shot and given the bumps, it was probably better that I stayed strapped in.

Brian...I tried attaching the photo, didn't seem to work but was probably operator error on my part. I'll give it a shot on my next post.

Mike

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
I had a feeling you were the pilot.:biggrin:

If you haven't had a chance yet, you might want to check out the Housekeeping forum here: https://www.mu-43.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77 where there several good stickies that address, among other things, different options as to how to post photos here in the forums and in the galleries.

Looking forward to more from your view!:thumbup:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom