MPB not loading with Firefox, but OK with Chrome

Real Name
Steve
If that doesn't work, another possibility would be to check if you have the latest Firefox update.

I have. The ad blocker switch off didn't work, I also deleted everything for all time in the cache and cookies. It's a glitch since mpb's site update. It's not a problem as I can access it with Edge or Chrome, I like to browse in case I have to answer the call of GAS :)

relic

Mu-43 All-Pro
I have. The ad blocker switch off didn't work, I also deleted everything for all time in the cache and cookies. It's a glitch since mpb's site update. It's not a problem as I can access it with Edge or Chrome, I like to browse in case I have to answer the call of GAS :)
I use Firefox on Windows 7, and I don't have any problems accessing it even with my ad blocker(s) on.

Jay_M

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I tried to register on Edge and it didn't work when hitting the submit button. I switched to Firefox and the page wouldn't load at all. Not exactly inspiring confidence...

Real Name
Steve
Which version of Firefox? Works fine on 64.0.2 on my Windows 10 machine but I notice there is a version 65 out now which I haven't installed yet.
V65 Firefox on my ancient Toshiba and loads fine. :2thumbs:
Works fine now after going in to settings and fiddling about, I don't know what I did??

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom