Moving on.. Bye Bye

digitalandfilm

Mu-43 All-Pro
Decided its time for me to move on and say bye bye to this forum.

I no longer see :43: in my future or camera bag, and in addition I have a lousy history here. The run-ins were all very petty and childish and put me in a bad place.

I find I'm better suited to Google+ and a few other forums, but if you are interested in my work you can go to www.digitalandfilm.com which I just redesigned or G+.

Thank you Amin for allowing me back after some nasty comments, etc. :thumbup:

Keep shooting- F8 and be there!

RnR

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Hasse
Only after waking the household, because you forgot that the amp was still at volume 11 from last nights listening session... so yeah - definitely evil :biggrin:

CiaranCReilly

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Ciaran Reilly
Best of luck in your endeavours! You've got some great shots on your site, but I'd do without the music also I'm afraid :) I've always enjoyed your posts here, you've got a good eye for a street portrait, and making images is what matters! Best wishes!

Sammyboy

m43 Pro
Love your site, great photo's ...... I thought I was the only one that played Pacific by Goldroom, excellent selection.
Best of luck, hope to see you back here in the future.

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
leavchu.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

digitalandfilm

Mu-43 All-Pro
d&f... what gear are you shooting with now?

Using OM-2s, Minolta Maxxum 7, and Sony Alpha A77- with a mix of M42 (Japanese and Soviet-era) and some modern AF lenses.

I see a Fuji or NEX coming.. maybe FF.

Mookalafalas

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Al
I'll replace you. I sold all my M4/3 gear this Spring, but just bought a GX7 and am waiting for my 45mm to come in. I'm looking forward to doing a loooot of shooting with this baby. Now when I look at my Canon 5D3 it looks like an Edsel or some other outdated monstrosity...

bluzcity

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Brent
I'll replace you. I sold all my M4/3 gear this Spring, but just bought a GX7 and am waiting for my 45mm to come in. I'm looking forward to doing a loooot of shooting with this baby. Now when I look at my Canon 5D3 it looks like an Edsel or some other outdated monstrosity...

Send it to me, I love old cars:cool:

And bye d&f dude..

Latest threads

Top Bottom