Moved thread notification won’t disappear

Real Name
Simon
It is stuck at the top of the notification ms list even though it’s way older than other notifications. There’s a slightly heavier border between this notification and others too.
83B19C1C-F419-4892-810B-B8144D82E227.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Simon
I just ran an update. Is this fixed? If not, please try toggling some of the alert settings in your preferences settings.
I tried toggling some notification settings as you said (including the potentially promising sounding ‘persistent alerts’) but the issue remains.

To be clear, I tried changing the notification setting(s), saving, going back and clicking through on the troublesome notification, then back to settings and putting them back as before, resaving. Wash. Repeat.

At each stage I still have that one notification flagging from days ago.

Thanks for giving me a suggestion though.

Real Name
Simon
I seem to have fixed it.

Somehow inspired by the link above, I toggled off ‘Alerts page skips mark read’, saved, went to the alerts page, alert was gone, went back to preferences, toggled the setting back on, the alert did not return. I think this kinda forced it to clear.

Whatever happened, it’s fixed for me now. Thanks again @Amin Sabet for looking into it for me.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom