MOTORSPORTS Thread - Post Your Fast Paced Action Here

JDS

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
David Schultz
Completing the above with closed cars on another post:

PM212143.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
PM213838.JPG

JDS

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
David Schultz
One last post, and it's not "fast action" but oh, the Mazda RT-24P IMSA racer is sooooo beautiful (I'll cross-post in the cars thread, as it's kinda halfway between the two):

PM250610.JPG

pwol

Mu-43 Regular
Love the Mazdas

you even managed to get a shot before it lit on fire

I was at the Rolex 24 and Sebring in 2019 when they caught on fire in both races lol. Then I was also at Watkins Glen the same year when they finally won a race, it was awesome.

Last edited:

JDS

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
David Schultz
Love the Mazdas

you even managed to get a shot before it lit on fire

I was at the Rolex 24 and Sebring in 2019 when they caught on fire in both races lol. Then I was also at Watkins Glen the same year when they finally won a race, it was awesome.
A Mazda prototype on fire is a minor tragedy, an early Daytona Prototype on fire is a blessing...

GRID

Mu-43 All-Pro
RallytraningBergby2021_05_.jpg

RallytraningBergby2021_09_.jpg

RallytraningBergby2021_11_.jpg

Robstar1963

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Robert (Rob)
With light seemingly at the end of the tunnel with regard to Covid restrictions being lifted later in the year I’ve booked weekend tickets for MotoGP at Silverstone end of August and World Superbike at Donington Park end of July. Hoping my back will hold up 🤞🤞🤞

Real Name
Brian
With light seemingly at the end of the tunnel with regard to Covid restrictions being lifted later in the year I’ve booked weekend tickets for MotoGP at Silverstone end of August and World Superbike at Donington Park end of July. Hoping my back will hold up 🤞🤞🤞
Well, looking at that new rig you've just bought yourself, you will get plenty of weight training in before August Rob. :eek-31:
Take it s l o w and e a s y mate. :thumbup:

Bagrphotography

Mu-43 Regular
I feel pooped after my saturday. Karts for a couple of hours in the morning, a local practise session for cars on a circuit later that day, and then drift practise on the same circuit that night.
Do other people get a dreaded green reflection off of lights in the night time on their cameras here?

And this being my first time taking photos of Drift, any tips too?
d1wa insta.jpg

Kae1

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Ken
I feel pooped after my saturday. Karts for a couple of hours in the morning, a local practise session for cars on a circuit later that day, and then drift practise on the same circuit that night.
Do other people get a dreaded green reflection off of lights in the night time on their cameras here?

And this being my first time taking photos of Drift, any tips too?
Sounds a bit of a long day! It's great to hear that Motorsport appears to be restarting in Australia. There's an indication in the UK with a fair wind, and Covid more under control we'll be able to access "non Elite" events from 17th April. 🤞

Unfortunately I don't have any experience of green reflection off of lights or of taking photos of drifting. The nearest I've ever got to photographing drifting is this Mini being lost on a corner ;)

20 10 18_0452.JPG

You seem to have made a good start with drifting anyway and you ought to post a few more and give us an idea of your experiences.

Bagrphotography

Mu-43 Regular
Sounds a bit of a long day! It's great to hear that Motorsport appears to be restarting in Australia. There's an indication in the UK with a fair wind, and Covid more under control we'll be able to access "non Elite" events from 17th April. 🤞

Unfortunately I don't have any experience of green reflection off of lights or of taking photos of drifting. The nearest I've ever got to photographing drifting is this Mini being lost on a corner ;)

You seem to have made a good start with drifting anyway and you ought to post a few more and give us an idea of your experiences.
"restarting"?

I have been at events each month ( effectively,) here in Western Australia, since May last year - I feel knackered!Hmmm
Ok... well there is this.... https://www.racingcircuits.info/australasia/australia/barbagallo-raceway-wanneroo.html

The image above is just before T1 corner. Some of these cars are transitioning 2/3 the way along the front straight towards T1 - sideways yet going 'forward'. Golly.
Another here is at just after the image above and the next two (during daylight) are just exiting T1 and heading towards T2.
P3640732.jpg P3640783.jpg P1085074.jpg

Robstar1963

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Robert (Rob)
Haven’t posted any pictures lately - an old one EM1X + 12-100
7777E48B-A71F-47B2-924F-6501A3BEEDBF.jpeg

Hoffelijk

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Jeroen
Motorcross training op de Heksenplas, Hummelo

Motorcross.jpg

With Tokina 135mm at f4
Flickr

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Mark
DSCF7034.JPG

DSCF7037.JPG

DSCF7039.JPG

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom