MotoGp Sepang 10 October 2010

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by roscd, Oct 10, 2010.

1. roscd

roscd Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 2, 2010
    KL, Malaysia
    Both picture catch by Pana GF1 45-200mm... really hard to catch up the object... Mostly I'm doing manual focus panning.

125 cc
    From front: Racing Team Germany 71 Tomoyoshi Kayama, Andalucia Cajasol 99 Danny and Web WTR San Marino Team 14 Johann Zarco

WTR San Marino Team 53 Velentin Debise
    • Like Like x 6
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Impressive action shots, roscd!:2thumbs:
  3. jonima

jonima Mu-43 Regular

Nice technique used with Panning!! Nice action!

4. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Some say that the 45-200mm is too soft but I can surely see that when it's in experienced hands it's awesome. Great pictures at such speed and manual focusing as well. Nice work.
  5. walt_tbay

walt_tbay Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Awesome photos! You did a great job tracking those fast bikes. I wouldn't have even tried taking those shots with my GF1 (I would have lugged my Canon 50D to the event), but your pics just made me decide to take my GF1 to the race track.
  6. SteveNunez

SteveNunez Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 11, 2010
    South Florida
    Steve Nunez
    Did you get any of the MotoGp guys........Rossi, Stoner, Hayden, Lorenzo, Spies?
  7. roscd

roscd Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 2, 2010
    KL, Malaysia
    Hi Steve, by the time motogp started my battery low...:mad: Worst part, I left my second battery at home... Just sit there and enjoy the racing until the end... Rossi is superb :2thumbs: Lorenzo, play safe and get the point to win the world championship. Next year.. Rossi move to Ducati... can't wait to see action between Rossi vs Lorenzo...
  8. roscd

roscd Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 2, 2010
    KL, Malaysia
    Hi walt, actually it's not easy to catch those bikes. As an amatuer and beginner I'm happy with the result. Next time I should bring tripod. Hope panasonic or olympus will produce fast telephoto lens soon... so I can be more poorer :biggrin: