Morning Brian (Mosley) and anyone else

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Morning Brian

We are an hour ahead here...........just been on my "morning cup of tea waiter duty round" - hard life!!

not a bad morning - not as cold as recently, dark clouds in the sky so I am sure that we will get rain soooooon

How is it an your end?

Cheers

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Good morning Bill, heavy snow forecast for this evening... make sure you've got plenty of milk ;)

Cheers

Brian

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Mornin' Bill, Brian..
Herein the colony, a little town called Philly...the temp is 36f.
It's raining and gonna do so most of the day....
shooter

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
By the way Bill, thanks for commenting in my Gallery... I couldn't embed this video there - but here it is :biggrin:

<param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/13JK5kChbRw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/13JK5kChbRw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed>

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
OK, Brian... How do you take photos in the rain and sleet?

Does that mean you're going to join our PAD snowball BB? :rofl:

You'll find plenty of things around the house to shoot... :2thumbs:

Cheers

Brian

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Near &quot;Playland&quot; outside of NYC, NY, USA
Well, I keep being tempted to join you all because you're having such a great time and it's been really interesting see what everyone's been doing over there
group.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
...but I also have Don's "Image Quest"...guess I could combine both. I'll think about it Brian.

I think I will make a serious post under Accessories about keeping cameras dry in wet weather.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
BB, I've been thinking about how to turn my PAD into more successful attempts to engage with Don's Image Quests... so you see, we're both aiming to meet in the middle! :friends:

We all talk like that 'round 'ere by the way :rofl:

Cheers

Brian

silverbullet

Mu-43 Veteran
Morning Brian

We are an hour ahead here...........just been on my "morning cup of tea waiter duty round" - hard life!!

not a bad morning - not as cold as recently, dark clouds in the sky so I am sure that we will get rain soooooon

How is it an your end?

Cheers

Hi Bill slightly rainy but not soo bad. But look here (Noirmoutier):

http://ile-noirmoutier.com/patrimoine.cfm

in the above left corner you'll find the webcams, please click
'La chaloupe' (a shack from the supporters of wooden boats)

Behind the right mast is my favourite café, 'Le Café Noir'

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Near &quot;Playland&quot; outside of NYC, NY, USA
Ah, I see I missed Bernd's post and that webcam shot that makes all of us extremely jealous. Unfair!:wink: And there I thought Brian was actually wishing he was with Paul due to the lovely way he's described his "Netherlandian" weather.:biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom