Morning Brian M and others

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Morning Brian

bloody miserable day here in Hampshire - wet wet wet , (no not the pop group).

Just about to make "her ladyship" a cup of tea to kick start the morning

(plus the obligatory one slice of toast and marmalade)

Cheers

Herman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Good morning Bill, good morning Brian, good morning everyone.

No rain, plus 3.5C.
Looking forward to sunshine...

Enjoy your weekend.
Kind regards, Herman

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Bill, that sounds like an easy PAD... remember the flowers for her ladyship :flowers_2:

Pretty bad up here too... could be another trip into town for some wet street shooting :smile:

Cheers

Brian

ahuyevshi

Mu-43 Veteran
Morning Bill, Brian, Herman, et all... Not quite raining yet... MUggy out though... Great portrait weather...Do it... Do it...

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Boris - do we have to refer to you now as a "future M8 owner" - I keep thinking about it as a good used one in the UK now goes for about US$2,300 - and I still have a couple of M mount lenses that I have not sold, BUT, the "reliability" problems, and possible repair costs that I read about keep throwing me out

I still have an M6 ........... I just wish I could bring myself to buying a good scanner ........ and shoot colour, (because is easy and cheap to develop at home - if I can remember how as the last time I did it was in 1979), ........... but I don't reckon that I will ever do it ....... because of the time ....... plus digital is far easier ......... so the M8 is the way to go ......... I should sell me M6 and M3 and buy a used M8

A Leica is a Leica and they are unique

pointoneeight

Mu-43 Regular
Morning all, grey here in Crawley though Brighton was a little better. Looking forward to some creative PAD's today as it seems we all have muggy weather!

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Alan, although it says 06:32am on the top of your posting - it's really 11:32 am

I reckon that you have just got up!!!

ahuyevshi

Mu-43 Veteran
Bill, My dealer said he gets them in from time to time used at around 22-2500.... All the cv lenses I bought are M mount, and aside from out of whack rangefinders I haven't seen many issues.. Then again internet hype is internet hype...

I do want to shoot film, but I will only shoot b&w because I'm lazy and a couple degrees here and there ruining a weeks worth of shooting doesn't interest me with color...

I am buying a canon 8800F scanner.... Does 2x6 35mm strips at a time and if your casually shooting scan low res for archiving but high res for ones you like.... It also does 120mm so I can scan all my medium format stuf too..

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Mods: Could we have this clock on Greenwich Mean Time - we have to maintain some sense of decorum

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Can't you all control what your post times are? I thought that was an individual member's option.
Mmmmmm that's new to me - Brian will figure it out and tell me what to do

I've found it - I can now take a "night" shot at night without travelling half way around the world

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Goodness gracious you all it is still a.m.(9:45am to be exact) in this somewhat :rofl: day in Toronto with threatening rain for the next 5 days.....had two slices of toast this morning and three cups of tea!! Temperature is slighter better than London however and I hope that the conditions change within the next month because I don't want to wear a slicker for three weeks in Blighty!!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom