Morning at our Nature Center

jhawk1000

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Mel
I had a difficult time sleeping this morning so I got up a little early, before the sun scorched the earth, and drove the little over a mile to our local Great Plains Nature Center. It is a habitat for waterfowl, other birds, opossums, badgers, muskrats, deer, and other wild things. Not a lot stirring this morning but it was good to get back out. I had a lung biopsy which showed a little determination of interstitial fibrosis and I hook up to oxygen while in bed but I have recovered amazingly well and need none during the day. Before diagnosis and medication, I would get out of breath quickly but I am happy to report that this over a mile and 1/2 walk was no problem at all and it was getting warm. I had the EM-1 with the 50-200mm 2.8/3.5 4/3 lens adapted to m43. Here are a few from today.
P6080001-1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
P6080003-1.jpg
P6080004-1.jpg
P6080005-1.jpg
P6080009-1.jpg

John King

Member of SOFA
Real Name
John ...
Very nice, Mel. Hope that your lung condition continues to improve.

I can walk that far too - but at my pace, not that of my wife! I'm very fortunate in that I don't need oxygen at all. My lungs are surprisingly good for a chronic asthmatic of nearly 73 y.o., but my heart has had quite a lot of work done on it ...

Getting old ain't for sissies!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom