More GH3 pre-release hype

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by BarefootPilgrim, Nov 10, 2012.

1. BarefootPilgrim

BarefootPilgrim Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 23, 2009
    Westchester, IL
    Bob
  2. troll

troll Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 25, 2012
    Disturbing stuff. They probably think that people buying cameras like GH3 are complete idiots and that nonsense like this would work (the previous video where he prints was borderline retarded). Good thing that engineers and marketing guys live in different galaxies and technically the camera seems pretty good.

3. addieleman

addieleman Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 5, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Ad
    I've had my own taste of the hype today: evaluating raw files of the GH3 with Lightroom 4.3 RC. It surely wet my appetite, they look better than what I get from my GH2. Especially the ISO 125 and 200 files look clean and can take a lot of sharpening. ISO 1600 will probably be my personal upper limit, which compares favourably to ISO 640 as a safe limit for the GH2. And I saw some healthy purple fringing from that 35-100/2.8 wide-open; LR dealt with it quite effectively, but still...

4. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Okay, I gotta stop speed-reading. I read that as, "I've had my own taste of the hype today... evaluating raw files of the GH3... it surely made me wet..." lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. addieleman

addieleman Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 5, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Ad
    :rofl: A classic freudian misread. Cameras are sexy, look at the p*rn threads here.