Monument Valley tour guides

jederick

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Going there again in a week and would like to do a full day tour...looking for tour guide recommendations. Years ago I did a half day tour and can't remember the tour guide used. Would appreciate any info from anyone who may have recently used their service. TIA

Real Name
Mark
Going there again in a week and would like to do a full day tour...looking for tour guide recommendations. Years ago I did a half day tour and can't remember the tour guide used. Would appreciate any info from anyone who may have recently used their service. TIA
Last September I used Monument Valley Safari Tours for a morning tour of the Valley only accessible by Navajo guides and 4-wheel drive vehicles. Also went on a sunrise photography tour with Phillips Photography Tours. I would recommend both tour groups if you want to get to some of the more interesting parts of the Valley.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom