1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Monopod & Carbon Fiber Tripod

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by robzr, May 28, 2011.

1. robzr

robzr Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 28, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Manfrotto 732CY Carbon Fiber 4 section lightweight & compact 4 section tripod. In great shape, about 6 months old. Includes a Manfrotto MBAGD tripod bag which I had to purchase separately. Asking $145 + shipping.

Manfrotto 776YB Monopod (updated version of the 676B). Aluminum 4 section, lightweight (330 gram) but sturdy - 4.5 kg capacity (10 lbs). This monopod is very well suited for Micro 4/3rds, small & light, yet sturdy enough to use with some long/heavy glass. In excellent shape, less than a year old, only used a few times. Asking $30 + shipping. SOLD

Also, have the following tripod heads & Arca-Swiss mount:

Giottos MH1002-310 brand new in box, complete with carrying bag was $60, asking $45

Giottos MH1302-210C used in great shape, includes everything, carrying bag, box, was $84
    Giottos MH655 Arca-Swiss mount & plate for the MH1302, was $59

Asking $110 for the MH1302-210C + MH655 together, cost me $143.

All gear is located in Portland OR, I usually ship via FedEx Ground/Home, and I take Paypal.

Rob