MLB Playoff thread

GaryAyala

Mu-43 Legend
Screw the NBA (the exception being the Lakers) ... basketball is always boring until the last few minutes.

Ray Sachs

Super Moderator
Oh, I forgot to mention that your Eagles are about to be leveled by The Greatest Sports Franchise Known to Man.

It seems the Dream Team has become the Dumb Team......:tongue::biggrin:

Oh DAMN, I hope those words taste good Rick, because my oh MY are you eatin 'em this fine evening. I swear there is just nothing I enjoy more in all of sports than seeing a righteous ass-whoopin' laid upon "The Greatest Sports Franchise Known to Man", particularly after all the trash the large Mr. Ryan has been talking this week. I hope DeSean does tackle him after the game.

Well well, the Cowpunks finally figured out how to make a touchdown! If they can pull off an Eagles/Giants miracle and score another 30 points in what's left of the 4th quarter, I'll pay em their due tomorrow, but I think only the "Dumb Team" is capable of that kind of explosion.

Sorry man, I'm just not constitutionally able to leave this alone... :biggrin:

-Ray

Rick Waldroup

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Well, Ray, The Greatest Sports Franchise Known to Man is coming back to Texas with it's tail between it's legs.

I must leave now. It is about 7:30 a.m. here, time for me to get back to drinking....:frown:

Once again, after every humiliating defeat, I have my passport ready and have made my reservation on the next flight out of the country.

Goodbye:rolleyes:

Ray Sachs

Super Moderator
Well, Ray, The Greatest Sports Franchise Known to Man is coming back to Texas with it's tail between it's legs.

I must leave now. It is about 7:30 a.m. here, time for me to get back to drinking....:frown:

Once again, after every humiliating defeat, I have my passport ready and have made my reservation on the next flight out of the country.

Goodbye:rolleyes:

Nice knowing you - happy travels.... :biggrin:

Not to worry, if recent history is any indication, the Cowboys will make the Iggles look stupid heading into the post season (if there IS one this year - still a long shot despite the last couple of weeks looking up) and the Eagles will either watch from the sidelines or lose early in the post-season. Just in time to watch another clueless Romo performance as the Cowboys take yet another early exit as well. Then again, last night might just have the crossing of paths of two fairly mediocre teams that don't even make the playoffs.

Regardless, there are few enough perfect moments in sports and one must enjoy them when they reveal themselves. Last night was just such an occasion. OK, back to your regularly scheduled Cuervo (you Texans don't deserve the good stuff after a performance like that!)...

-Ray

MrDoug

Mu-43 Top Veteran
as you have probably heard by now.. Tony LaRussa retired today.. the LaRussa bashers won't have him to kick around anymore! :rofl:

GaryAyala

Mu-43 Legend
McCourt is tossed out of the game. O'Mally is one of many ready to make a bid for the Dodgers. I feel that Los Angeles just won the World Series. Ooh-Rah!

MrDoug

Mu-43 Top Veteran
McCourt is tossed out of the game. O'Mally is one of many ready to make a bid for the Dodgers. I feel that Los Angeles just won the World Series. Ooh-Rah!
Ya, glad to see McCourt go as well.. he ran them into the ground.. Mark Cuban is a potential buyer I hear..

GaryAyala

Mu-43 Legend
Yep ... but Texas and California sorta butt heads (lol) ... a couple of ex Dodgers are putting together consortiums as well, like Hershiser and what-'is-name, you know E-3 ... oh yeah Garvey.

G

hunyuan7

Mu-43 Regular
Just in time to watch another clueless Romo performance as the Cowboys take yet another early exit.

I like to think that Tony Romo is one of the best quarterbacks in football. If you put Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, or Eli Manning behind that sub par Cowboys offensive line, those guys would be running for their lives on every passing play as well.

Latest threads

Top Bottom