MK Actions Discounted for friends at Mu-43

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by MartinK, Sep 12, 2011.

1. MartinK

MartinK Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 13, 2010
    Washington State
    A couple of years ago I began exploring green screen photography because it is so difficult to find reliable good days in the Pacific Northwest for shooting on location. I no longer have to re-schedule shoots or lug lighting gear and props or transport models for location shots. Now I can shoot all year long inside and drop in a separate location shot for the background. When I want a high impact image I might use a background from a stock company, download a free image from NASA, or use one of my own images as a backdrop.

Along the way I’ve mastered techniques for combining subject and backgrounds in a photomontage, touching up portraits for skin or whitening teeth, and adding special effects like a rim light in post-production. Now I’ve automated those workflows using Photoshop actions. Over the last year I've completed four Photoshop Action packages that speed up these workflows.

Each package contains the actions for that set, sample files, and an extensive tutorial. Previous customers report they not only learn about my action but also learn a good deal about Photoshop itself. People familiar with Photoshop layers, masks, and layer blend mode options will find these actions self-explanatory. For more details, go to this link:
    MK actions - Photoshop actions from Martin Kimeldorf

Discount for 4/3 buddies
    Since I do this mostly for fun, I would like to offer local photography clubs, meetup groups or some of my favorite online sites a 40% discount. Instead of paying $50 for a package, members of site can purchase a package for $30 (or 40% off).

However, you must buy directly from me since the 1clickactions website won’t display my discount offer.

If you are interested first look at the document: Read Before You Buy located at:
    http://1clickactions.com/pdfs/MKdoc.pdf

Then write to me directly at Kimeldorf@comcast.net and mention the name site where you saw this offer and I will personally email you the materials after you make payment in my PayPal account. You can also send me a check if you prefer, it just takes longer.