COMPLETED Missed the Sigma $99 deals? Last chance for a cheap 19mm ... | Location: USA | Ships: US & othr

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by OM Dude, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OM Dude

OM Dude Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Dec 30, 2012
    Ku'u home o Honolulu
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Missed the Sigma $99 deals? Last chance for a cheap 19mm ...
    </br>Prices</br> $115 shipped anywhere in the US. More for international. PM me if interested.
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> US & othr
    </br>Description</br> I don't really shoot this wide. Most of my photography are abstracts, wildlife, and sports, so I really wear out the telephoto end, but rarely shoot less than 45m or so. So rather than have this lens take up room in the camera bag, offering it up for anyone who may want it.

Opened up and taken out for testing only one and boxed back up. So, condition is as new. I can include a copy of the receipt if you want for the warranty. So, comes with everything purchased as new: caps, hood, case, box, paperwork. Purchased in middle of Jan. from B&H so many usable months left on the warranty.

Price of $115 includes PayPal payment and shipping. PM if interested. Sorry for lack of pictures, I had a buyer earlier, but he didn't pay and I didn't feel like unpacking the shipping box and opening it back up.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Parcel Post or Prioirty
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included in price
    </br>Handling time</br> Ships next business day
    </br>References</br> ebay: all_goes
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.