1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Mirrorless Mover bags (10 & 30i) and VF-3 Electronic Viewfin | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by tryinginvain, Apr 15, 2014.

1. tryinginvain

tryinginvain Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

May 2, 2012
    Ottawa, Canada
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Mirrorless Mover bags (10 & 30i)

Prices
    VF-3 $80 SOLD
    MM 10 $40 OHPF
    MM 30i $65 OHPF

Ships to
    US/Canada

Description
    VF-3 Bought new and barely used. I bought it for my XZ-1 (see other ad) and fairly quickly realized I'd rather carry my OM-D or not bring a camera with me.

MM 30i Used it to carry all my kit, with the bag in my backpack, on a trip to Asia this winter. That was all the use it got - used the MM 10 on the ground. I've since lightened my kit a bit and don't need a bag this large.

MM 10 Great bag, used it on my trip with my E-M5 and typically one lens - though sometimes I'd throw the 14mm in as well. Perfect for an OM-D with the 45 or 75. Only used on that trip. I've since changed up my kit a bit and will now use a MM20. These are great quality bags, but the 10 is a bit small for me now and the 30 is a bit big!

I'm in Canada, but will be in the Southern US this weekend (April 18-20) so can ship from there - or meet up if you're in Raleigh or Savannah.

I'm not looking for anything in trade at the moment. All prices in USD, paypal fee and shipping incl.

I only have pix of the MM 30i at the moment, but can take other later if needed - let me know.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    Canada Post or USPS this weekend

Shipping charge
    Included

Handling time
    -

References
    Lots of transactions and feedback here.

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

1.jpg
      File size:
      277.7 KB
      Views:
      2.jpg
      File size:
      296.9 KB
      Views:
      3.jpg
      File size:
      248.1 KB
      Views:
  2. hookgrip

hookgrip Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 21, 2013
    Payment sent.

3. sabesh

sabesh Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

MM 30i - How much for shipping to Mississauga? Thx.