[FS] Mirrorless Mover bags (10 & 30i) and VF-3 Electronic Viewfin | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by tryinginvain, Apr 15, 2014.

1. tryinginvain

tryinginvain Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

May 2, 2012
    Ottawa, Canada
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Mirrorless Mover bags (10 & 30i)

VF-3 $80 SOLD
    MM 10 $40 OHPF
    MM 30i $65 OHPF

Ships to

VF-3 Bought new and barely used. I bought it for my XZ-1 (see other ad) and fairly quickly realized I'd rather carry my OM-D or not bring a camera with me.

MM 30i Used it to carry all my kit, with the bag in my backpack, on a trip to Asia this winter. That was all the use it got - used the MM 10 on the ground. I've since lightened my kit a bit and don't need a bag this large.

MM 10 Great bag, used it on my trip with my E-M5 and typically one lens - though sometimes I'd throw the 14mm in as well. Perfect for an OM-D with the 45 or 75. Only used on that trip. I've since changed up my kit a bit and will now use a MM20. These are great quality bags, but the 10 is a bit small for me now and the 30 is a bit big!

I'm in Canada, but will be in the Southern US this weekend (April 18-20) so can ship from there - or meet up if you're in Raleigh or Savannah.

I'm not looking for anything in trade at the moment. All prices in USD, paypal fee and shipping incl.

I only have pix of the MM 30i at the moment, but can take other later if needed - let me know.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    Canada Post or USPS this weekend

Shipping charge

Handling time

Lots of transactions and feedback here.

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      File size:
      277.7 KB
    • 2.jpg
      File size:
      297.1 KB
    • 3.jpg
      File size:
      248.2 KB
  2. hookgrip

hookgrip Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 21, 2013
  3. sabesh

sabesh Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

MM 30i - How much for shipping to Mississauga? Thx.