COMPLETED Mint Silver GF2+Pentax28/2.8 and adapter for Olympus body

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dixeyk, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I'm going to try something a bit different here. I have a silver GF2. I bought it and while I like it quite a lot but the lack of a quality LVF (I tried the LVF1 and it was too small for my aging eyes) means I use my G2 almost exclusively. So I want to trade my GF2. It's in mint condition. I have barely used it. It has been sitting in my camera cabinet since I bought it. It comes with a leather Gordy strap (natural color) and I will throw in a very nice Pentax K mount 28/2.8 WITH K mount to m43 adapter. Everything in the box is as new and most of the items have not even been unwrapped (except of course the battery charger which I have been using).

I am looking for someone interested in trading their Olympus body for the GF2. The Olympus body is going to be for mounting legacy glass only so it needs to be able to use a VF2 because using the LCD only like on an E-P1 (as much as I like the E-P1) won't work for me any more. If no one is interested I'll just keep it but I thought I'd put it out there. I'd be most interested in a silver E-P2 or E-PL2 but I'm open to whatever. If you're an Olympus person and have ever wanted to dabble on the "other side" (and get 1080i video) here's your chance. I'm looking for a straight trade but if you have an offer PM me and let's see if it works.

Sorry but I'm really not interested in an E-PL1.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.