COMPLETED Mint SILVER E-P2 body

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by hellomrmoon, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellomrmoon

hellomrmoon Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 18, 2011
    California
    Two of my bikes were recently stolen and I now need to replace at least one of them so I can get around school.

I purchased this from another seller about a month ago but haven't really had the opportunity to use it due to a busy schedule. This is the new silver model that seems to be a bit more limited (and pricier!) in the US. The body came with a screen protector that the seller had since day 1 and has less than 1000 clicks.

This is PERFECT if you want the added benefits of the E-P2 but the classic silver body of the E-P1. Will look AMAZING with leatherette (I have an Aki Asahi leatherette I planned to apply if you are interested in purchasing that as well.)

Body is still in warranty until August in case you find anything, but this body is flawless and operates as it should when I tested it.

Sale Includes: Silver E-P2 body, original box and accessories, all original paperwork, as well as blank warranty card. Includes original sales receipt.

Payments Accepted: Paypal Verified, Google Checkout (you pay appropriate fees or mark as gift)

Shipping Methods Available: USPS First Class, Priority, Express, other carriers available on request

Shipping Available To: US and international (buyers, contact me with your country for quotes), LOCAL PICKUP available to anyone in the LA, OC, IE areas

Item location: California

Best Contact Method: skeetinyournose@gmail.com

Price: $420 + shipping.

_MG_7625.

_MG_7627.

_MG_7629.

_MG_7630.

_MG_7634.

_MG_7635.

2. Mr Hahn

Mr Hahn Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0

Jul 9, 2010
    SLC, Utah
    Nate
    With only one post (this one) and a screen name of "skeetinyournose", your probably going to have a hard sell and buyers will likely be cautious in dealing with you. Your best best is to provide more pictures and references on another photography forum if you have them.

For the old timers that don't know what "skeet" means, google it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    Ahh, the power of the membership vetting their own BS&T thread!

Thanks Mr. Hahn!

4. hellomrmoon

hellomrmoon Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 18, 2011
    California
    I was planning to put up more photos later tonight.

I didn't see a problem posting up the listing since there is no mention on the Marketplace stickies about mandatory length of membership or post count before being allowed to make a listing. If this is an issue, then by all means remove my listing or at least put it up as a rule in your stickies for the future.

I have a comprehensive list of references dealing with a variety of high-value items across many different forums spanning 5+ years, and will be happy to forward them to anyone that is hesitant dealing with me based on, off all things, my light-hearted handle.

From the more public marketplaces I participate in:

superfuture

solecollector

5. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    Well here's my advice.

If you have references post them.

It's not uncommon or coincidental that folks would point out the obvious.

No membership records of note
    No history of previous posting on the board
    1st post is a sale
    Screen name which is associated with bodily fluids
    No listed references

Feel free to post in the BS&T...

Do not take umbrage when questioned on your lack of credentials by the membership if you have not posted them for vetting.

Cheers, Alan

• Like Like x 2
  6. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I am closing this thread since the OP changed his username, and some of the comments were pertaining to that.

Just to clarify, members are permitted to comment on transactions which they feel are suspicious, and such comments may include (but are not limited to) requests for selling references.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.