1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Mint Panasonic GH2 body with lots of extras 209 actuations | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Peterk81, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peterk81

Peterk81 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 30, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Mint Panasonic GH2 body with lots of extras 209 actuations
    </br>Prices</br> SOLD ON Fredmiranda
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> It's time to sell my like new Panasonic GH2 body as it hasn't been getting much use. It was purchased in November and is still under the factory warranty. It has a total of 209 actuations and hasn't even been broken in! Body is in perfect condition. There isn't a scratch on this camera. The screen has had a crappy self cut screen protector since day 1. All of the batteries haven't even been charged more than 5 times.

Included with the body is the documentation, charger, neck strap, cable and box. The additional accessories include 3 total batteries ($54 dollar value for each extra battery @amazon) a fotodiox canon FD to m4/3 adapter ($20 Value) and fotodiox olympus OM to m4/3 adapter ($20 value) all in mint condition.

There really isn't much to say that hasn't already been said about this camera. It takes amazing video 24/30p and also good pictures. Get the entire package and start taking some great footage.

I am pretty firm on my pricing but please send me an offer if you think my pricing is off. All low balls will be ignored. If you are looking for some legacy Olympus OM glass or Tamron glass, please check out my other fs ad. I will provide package discounts.

https://www.mu-43.com/f17/tamron-ad...ympus-om-28-135-location-usa-ships-usa-39951/
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> fedex
    </br>Shipping charge</br> 15
    </br>Handling time</br> 2
    </br>References</br> penfan2010, kahren1981, leeostenen
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Peterk81

Peterk81 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 30, 2012
    Batteries are sold. Body with both mounts are available for 515 shipped and paypal gifted

3. Peterk81

Peterk81 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 30, 2012
    I will consider a trade for epl5...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.