1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Mint Panasonic GF3 + Kit Lens + Panny 20mm Pancake Lens - $625

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by sharingan, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharingan

sharingan New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 26, 2012
    Hi,

I'm looking to sell my mint and rarely used Panasonic GF3 + Kit Lens + the highly regarded Panny 20mm pancake lens. They are all in great condition as I typically use my 5D2 instead.

The price for everything is $625. I can also sell the GF3 + 14-42mm (non collapsing) Kit Lens as a package for $325 and the Panny 20mm Pancake for $300. I have all the original boxes and receipts for everything. All transactions will be done in a public place for everyone's safety.

I am also willing to trade for an Olympus OMD EM5 + cash on my side.

Thank you for looking and please feel free to ask any questions.

P.S. I am a member of PhotographyOnTheNet and FredMiranda under the same username and have perfect feedback.

2. Mookalafalas

Mookalafalas Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    I think the GF3 had a couple kit lens options, didn't it? I You mean the regular 14-42, the "non-collapsing" one, right?

Also, on the Pan20mm, would you send it to me in Taiwan if I added $15 shipping? (If you are a regular at POTN, you probably recognize me, I'm a senior member over there, with a lot of buying and selling).

3. Chrisnmn

Chrisnmn Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 26, 2012
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Chris
    You still have the P20?, would you ship it to auckland, new zealand?

4. sharingan

sharingan New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 26, 2012
    Hi guys,

Sorry the Panasonic 20mm is sold. :(

Also, sorry about the confusion. The kit lens is the regular, non-collapsing 14-42.

5. sharingan

sharingan New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 26, 2012
    All sold, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.