1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Mint Panasonic GF3 + Kit Lens + Panny 20mm Pancake Lens - $625

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by sharingan, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharingan

sharingan New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 26, 2012
    Hi,

I'm looking to sell my mint and rarely used Panasonic GF3 + Kit Lens + the highly regarded Panny 20mm pancake lens. They are all in great condition as I typically use my 5D2 instead.

The price for everything is $625. I can also sell the GF3 + 14-42mm (non collapsing) Kit Lens as a package for $325 and the Panny 20mm Pancake for $300. I have all the original boxes and receipts for everything. All transactions will be done in a public place for everyone's safety.

I am also willing to trade for an Olympus OMD EM5 + cash on my side.

Thank you for looking and please feel free to ask any questions.

P.S. I am a member of PhotographyOnTheNet and FredMiranda under the same username and have perfect feedback.

2. Mookalafalas

Mookalafalas Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    I think the GF3 had a couple kit lens options, didn't it? I You mean the regular 14-42, the "non-collapsing" one, right?

Also, on the Pan20mm, would you send it to me in Taiwan if I added $15 shipping? (If you are a regular at POTN, you probably recognize me, I'm a senior member over there, with a lot of buying and selling).

3. Chrisnmn

Chrisnmn Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 26, 2012
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Chris
    You still have the P20?, would you ship it to auckland, new zealand?

4. sharingan

sharingan New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 26, 2012
    Hi guys,

Sorry the Panasonic 20mm is sold. :(

Also, sorry about the confusion. The kit lens is the regular, non-collapsing 14-42.

5. sharingan

sharingan New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 26, 2012
    All sold, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.