1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Mint Panasonic GF2 body

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dixeyk, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I'm looking to sell or trade my Panasonic GF2. It's silver has had almost no use since I bought it (I use my G2 instead) and comes with a Gordy leather strap and a 2GB SD card. All the items in the box are as new and still in their original packing (although I have used the charger and AC cord). It's a nice camera and can produce some lovely images but I find that my G2 is more comfortable to use.

I'd be interested in a trade for an Olympus body (and that could include $ on my part depending on the body) or perhaps something else interesting...I'm pretty open to other suggestions.

I can also sell it out right. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping
    $225

2. crashwins

crashwins Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Oct 13, 2010
    Northampton, MA
    Ha, of course you have to be the guy who already has the S3..Any interest in the L1?

3. lee.dustin

lee.dustin New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 4, 2011
    buy my e-pl1? =)

4. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I thought about the L1 but as I understand it has a pretty dim VF. My eyes eyes are such that UI need something brighter (that's why I like the G2) but the L1 is pretty interesting to me...I also like Konica lenses.

5. crashwins

crashwins Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Oct 13, 2010
    Northampton, MA
    Interesting. Bright probably not, but I wouldnt call it dim by any stretch. I use glasses too so I shared a similar concern. It also has LiveView for those pesky situations.

6. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    The "for sale" price INCLUDES a Gordy leather strap and SD card as well as shipping and PayPal fees.

7. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Price dropped...on second thought I think I won't sell or trade it. I'll just keep the GF2 around as a backup or a loaner camera.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.