1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Mint Panasonic GF2 body

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dixeyk, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I'm looking to sell or trade my Panasonic GF2. It's silver has had almost no use since I bought it (I use my G2 instead) and comes with a Gordy leather strap and a 2GB SD card. All the items in the box are as new and still in their original packing (although I have used the charger and AC cord). It's a nice camera and can produce some lovely images but I find that my G2 is more comfortable to use.

I'd be interested in a trade for an Olympus body (and that could include $ on my part depending on the body) or perhaps something else interesting...I'm pretty open to other suggestions.

I can also sell it out right. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping
    $225

2. crashwins

crashwins Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Oct 13, 2010
    Northampton, MA
    Ha, of course you have to be the guy who already has the S3..Any interest in the L1?

3. lee.dustin

lee.dustin New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 4, 2011
    buy my e-pl1? =)

4. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    I thought about the L1 but as I understand it has a pretty dim VF. My eyes eyes are such that UI need something brighter (that's why I like the G2) but the L1 is pretty interesting to me...I also like Konica lenses.

5. crashwins

crashwins Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Oct 13, 2010
    Northampton, MA
    Interesting. Bright probably not, but I wouldnt call it dim by any stretch. I use glasses too so I shared a similar concern. It also has LiveView for those pesky situations.

6. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    The "for sale" price INCLUDES a Gordy leather strap and SD card as well as shipping and PayPal fees.

7. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Price dropped...on second thought I think I won't sell or trade it. I'll just keep the GF2 around as a backup or a loaner camera.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.