1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Mint Panasonic GF2 Body Sell or Trade for GF1

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by oldracer, Mar 18, 2012.

1. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    Mint Panasonic GF2 Body Now FS

$210 + shipping outright. Prefer to trade for equally nice GF1. (See third post. Camera now for sale only, lower price.)

Everything is there: Box, literature, battery, charger, etc. just as it was shipped. The body has a tiny paint mar on the bottom where a quick-release plate rubbed while being installed. Other than that it is perfect. The last photo I took with it is numbered P1000802.JPG, so I presume that means 802 actuations.

Back story:

I bought this GF2 as kind of an experiment, a compact second body primarily to carry my 9-18mm Oly while my G1 carries my 14-140.

I picked the GF2 because it is smaller and sleeker than the GF1 but it still takes the EVF. I also thought the touch interface would be fun and that the camera operating logic would be close enough to the G1 that I wouldn't need to be retrained.

Long story short, the interface is enough different than the G1 that I'm not comfortable with it. So I'm in the market for a GF1.

2. oldracer

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
  3. oldracer

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    OK, I found a GF1 (here), so the GF2 is now for sale.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

If you look carefully at the pictures you will see that I have added a small amount of grip tape. I think you'll like this addition but if you don't: (1) It can be easily removed and will leave no residue. or (2) I can remove it before I ship the camera.

Last five eBay sales for GF2 bodies: $215.50 + shipping, $222.50 + $18.00, $190.00 + $18.00, $180.00 + $18.00, $210.00 + $10.00.

This one: $185.00 + $10.00 shipping + Paypal if you don't want to send a check or money order.

4. oldracer

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010
    USA