1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Mint Panasonic G3 (optional 14-42mm kit lens), Panasonic 100-300mm

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pxpaulx, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Inevitably I've gone back to primarily using my Pentax gear, and recently bought a new telephoto and teleconverter, for which I have to pay for! I'm parting with my G3 (and kit lens if the buyer is interested), and 100-300mm.

Item for Sale

Panasonic G3 (including all original packaging, extra 3rd party battery and 16gb Patriot LX class 10 card) - $450 Sold to member RCROSS

Panasonic 100-300mm (including hood, caps, soft pouch and box) - $430

Item Location
    Twin Cities, MN

Item Description
    The G3 camera is mint, I haven't used it since September and have definitely taken no more than 300 photos with it (here is a link to the last set, shots mostly at ISO3200 straight from the camera: picasaweb.google.com/pxpaulx/BlindsideStation4 ). It is a great camera, I just prefer using my Pentax K-5 most of the time, and am holding onto my E-p1 for something more compact. The original box, all accessories and manuals are included.

*if the buyer of the G3 is interested in the 14-42mm kit lens, I will include it for an additional $50 - I would prefer to keep it for my e-p1, but will consider parting with it*

The 100-300mm has also only been used a handful of times; I have had it 3-4 months, purchased from Amazon warehouse deals sometime in the Summer. No sign it was ever out of the box when I received it. Works great and I can link to some examples taken with it upon request.

If you've got any questions for me, please ask! I am open to reasonable offers for the camera and or lens, but if you want to buy the G3 full kit the $500 plus shipping is firm.

Are you the original owner of the items being sold?
    Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
    Selling

Item Condition (Key)
    Used
    Mint

Shipping Destinations
    Prefer ConUS but will consider other destinations, so feel free to ask via PM.

Shipping Charge
    $15.00 each ($20 for both camera/lens if one buyer)

Shipping Services
    USPS, Fedex (depending on cost)

Accepted Payment Types
    PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
    The camera and lens are being sold as described and shipped fully insured. Return will only be accepted if the camera is found to be inaccurately described! Along with feedback here, I also have around 30 positive feedback transactions at pentaxforums.com and over 400 on ebay (both same username).

Shipping is worldwide at actual cost, via USPS express mail insured and marked with the full value. No exceptions to that rule will be made! Shipping outside the US will likely be approximately $60, please ask for a detailed quote. Thanks for looking.

Please send me a PM if you are interested, Thanks!

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Bump - the G3 has been sold, 100-300mm is still available!

3. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Bump, I'm open to reasonable offers for the 100-300mm!

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Lens sold in a partial trade at pentax forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.