1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED MINT M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm f4.8-6.7 Black

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by lotsofkids, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotsofkids

lotsofkids Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Apr 8, 2011
    Northeast Ohio
    Diane
    Hello All!

I purchased this M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm f4.8-6.7 Black Mid July/2011 for a Sept Alaskan cruise. I barely used it twice as my 14-150 was my primary lens of choice. As I have not used it since the cruise I prefer to invest the money elsewhere (I'm thinking iPad LOL) Your lens will ship with all original packaging and a copy of my receipt shall be enclosed. This lens is powerful and truly amazing! It really is fun and about the size of a 12oz can of soda!

I have a 10 year PERFECT history on Ebay selling under machs_mom with almost 800 positives! Feel confident in my honesty.

This lens retails at $899, I got a great price of $769, but you'll get an even better price at $675 shipped and insured! Paypal confirmed address welcomed.

2. lotsofkids

lotsofkids Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Apr 8, 2011
    Northeast Ohio
    Diane
    Contact.....

As I come in here on occasion, along with your MU-43 reply, it may be best to email me any questions or interest at:

dianekhatib@gmail.com

thanks and have a safe and happy holiday!

3. lotsofkids

lotsofkids Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Apr 8, 2011
    Northeast Ohio
    Diane
    Still available : )

just an update to say the lens is still available. A couple nibbles, but no bites....so if you want it, it is still up for grabs!

Let me know with an email shout at dianekhatib@gmail.com

Wishing a Happy and Safe New Year's to all!

4. lotsofkids

lotsofkids Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Apr 8, 2011
    Northeast Ohio
    Diane
    This item has been sold and is no longer available. THANKS GRANT : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.